|Air date||13 April 2015|
|Written by||Meredith Averill|
|Directed by||Ed Ornelas|
DOUBTS – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) unintentionally ruins Rafael's (Justin Baldoni) chances of getting the hotel's liquor license back, but her attempt to help fix it means missing the Villanueva's Easter festivities. Rafael gets information about his birth mother from the private detective he has hired, but doesn't like what he hears. Rogelio's (Jaime Camil) mother, Liliana (Rita Moreno), comes for a visit but she and Xo (Andrea Navedo) do not have the best history. Alba (Ivonne Coll) takes a big step in the romance arena, but is shocked when she learns what Edward (guest star Cheech Marin) does for a living. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) becomes more convinced about the secret she thinks she has stumbled upon and enlists Michael's (Brett Dier) help to get confirmation.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
Special Guest Stars
- Nicholas Gonzalez as Marco Esquivel
- Cheech Marin as Edward
- Rachel DiPillo as Andie
- Melinda Page Hamilton as Alexis Falco
- John Burke as Graham Falco
- Isabella Camil as Flavia
- Simona Williams as Irene
- Rogelio's mother disapproves of Xo and Rogelio's relationship
- Rafael breaks up with Jane.
- Rafael's mother, Elena Di Nola, is seen for the first time.
- Xiomara kisses Marco.
- Alba learns from Jane that Edward is a priest after they've made a date
- Roman Zazo kidnaps Petra.
- Rogelio never told his mother that he asked Xiomara to get an abortion
- Roman Zazo is still alive and posing as his Aaron, whom Roman killed in Chapter Two.