|Air date|| 30 January 2017|
31 January 2017
|Written by||Chantelle M. Wells|
|Directed by||Gina Lamar|
PRESSURE – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) and Michael (Brett Dier) are both feeling the pressure - Jane with turning in the perfect novel and Michael with passing his upcoming test. Jane and Rafael (Justin Baldoni) become concerned over Mateo's development when they learn that other children his age are more advanced. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) invites everyone to the last day of filming for his telenovela, but he is not pleased with the ending. After watching Xo (Andrea Navedo) and Rogelio's interaction, Darci (guest star Justina Machado) begins to question her and Rogelio's potential relationship. Meanwhile, Rafael is upset when he learns what Petra (Yael Grobglas) is up to, but she explains that she is protecting him once again.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Aidan Tiago as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Judy Reyes as Dina Milagro
- Sofia Pernas as Catalina Maria Mora
- Yael Grobglas as Anezka
- Justina Machado as Darci Factor
- Wes Armstrong as Scott Archuletta
- The title, Jane The
- Yael Grobglas appeared as Petra Andel and as Anezka.
- Last time Anezka was seen was in Chapter Forty-Eight
- Scott and Anezka marry!
- Petra has PTSD from being paralysed and promises Rafael she will see a psychologist;Rafael and Petra make peace
- Petra destroys the addendum to Emilio Solano's will.
- Rafael asks Catalina to leave, as he doesn't find her completely trustworthy and has too much going on with Petra, the twins, Mateo, his parentage. Phew. A lot going on for Rafael.
- The Narrator teases trouble ahead for Jane and Michael – twice
- Catalina can't have children and intentionally kept Rafael at a distance
- She and Jane part on friendly terms, although Jane's relieved to see her go