”— Chapter Forty-Eight
|Air date|| 7 Nov 2016 (Television)|
8 Nov 2016 (The CW App)
|Written by|| Sarah Goldfinger|
|Directed by||Melanie Mayron|
IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) and Michael's (Brett Dier) housewarming party in their new home hits a snag when they discover they are being evicted for not paying their rent. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is still trying to break into American television but needs some unusual help from Rafael (Justin Baldoni). Xo (Andrea Navedo) makes a new career choice, but Alba (Ivonne Coll) and Jane aren't convinced this is the one for her. Meanwhile, "Petra" (Yael Grobglas) shocks Rafael with what she wants to do with her shares of the hotel.
Go here for the full Episode Recap.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Baby Adam as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Jane Seymour as Amanda
- Yael Grobglas didn't appear as Petra Andel, but as Anezka.
- From now on the word Virgin is crossed out on the title card and logo.
- Rogelio and Rafael finally become friends.
- Rogelio tells Luisa that Rafael has him and the Villanuevas as his family too.
- Jane and Michael move to a smaller apartment, and the narrator says, with an ominous tone, that it doesn't go as they expected.
- After eveything that happened with Rose, inspired by Rogelio Luisa decides to go into preventative rehab.