|Air date||16 May 2016|
|Written by|| Paul Sciarrotta|
Jennie Snyder Urman
|Directed by||Jann Turner|
WEDDING BELLS — After moving up the wedding day, Jane (Gina Rodriguez) and Michael (Brett Dier) find all their carefully made plans thrown into chaos. To make matters worse, Jane is unhappy with her current graduate thesis, but changing it might put a wrinkle in her big day. Rafael (Justin Baldoni) still has feelings for Jane, but is torn about whether he should speak now or forever hold his peace.
Petra (Yael Grobglas) has her own family drama when Anezka (Yael Grobglas) has a medical emergency and ends up in the hospital. Meanwhile, Rogelio (Jaime Camil) and Xo (Andrea Navedo) are finally coming to terms with the state of their relationship until Xo gets surprising news.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
Special Guest Star
- Bruno Mars as Himself
- Yara Martinez as Luisa Alver
- Bridget Regan as Sin Rostro
- Diane Guerrero as Lina Santillan
- Megan Ketch as Susanna Barnett/Sin Rostro
- Yael Grobglas as Anezka
- Jane and Michael make out and stop, exactly in the same way (both shot and acting) as in the Pilot.
- After Luisa returns, she and Rafael talk about love and Rafael's feelings for Jane – exactly as they did at the end of Season 1. The only difference is that this time, Luisa advices Rafael not to say anything to Jane.
- Mateo walks for the first time
- Luisa returns from rehab.
- Rose asks Luisa to run away with her.
- Michael and Jane argue about how they handle practical stuff as a married couple and discuss their wishes of a marital relationship on the phone.
- Bruno Mars is Rogelio's 3rd best friend.
- Rafael wants to stop Jane from marrying Michael, but doesn't tell her because she's happy and he loves her too much to ruin that.
- Michael says his vows to Jane in Spanish (with help from Alba).
- Anezka poisons Petra into a bodylock and takes on her identity.
- Rafael sleeps with Petra (who is actually Anezka).
- Michael is shot by Sin Rostro!!!!
- Rogelio and Xiomara share a dance outside.
- Susanna Barnett is actually Sin Rostro in disguise!!!!!
- Someone with their face surgically altered to look like Sin Rostro was killed at the hospital.
- Xiomara is pregnant with Esteban's Child.
- Alba's wedding was not perfect, as Jane was told as a kid. Mateo's family yelled that Alba was not a virgin in front of the whole wedding party and the couple ran out.
- The veil Alba wore to her wedding (after she and Mateo escaped) she bought at a flea market.
- Rogelio and Xiomara confess that they want to be together, but still have different wishes about kids.
Notes and references