“I was freaking paralysed and nobody even noticed! So I am done with nice”— Petra threatening Rafael
|Air date|| 14 November 2016 (Television)|
15 November 2016 (The CW App)
|Written by||Paul Sciarrotta|
|Directed by||Anna Mastro|
TRUST ISSUES – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) convinces Alba (Ivonne Coll) to let her read the letters from her estranged sister, but under the condition, Jane doesn't reach out to her family. Rafael (Justin Baldoni) is starting to suspect that something is different with Petra (Yael Grobglas). Meanwhile, Michael (Brett Dier) and Rafael, with the help of Jane and Rogelio (Jaime Camil), try to create a civil friendship, but it doesn't go as smoothly as everyone hoped.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Aidan Tiago as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Wes Armstrong as Scott Archuletta
- Alfonso DiLuca as Jorge
- Catherine Toribio as Teen Xiomara
- Yael Grobglas as Anezka
- Sofia Pernas as Catalina Maria Mora
- The bitch is back
- – The Narrator
- The episode title Jane
The VirginThe Happy Mom
- First episode to feature a musical number performed by Jaime Camil, Ivonne Coll and Gina Rodriguez!
- Alba's mother died not speaking to Alba because of what Cecilia did.
- Cecilia has 4 children; one, a son, is the father of Catalina.
- Michael, Rafael and Rogelio 'hang out' together for the first time.
- Rafael apologises to Michael for not considering that Jane was Michael's fiancée, when Jane and Rafael fell in love.
- Michael apologises to Rafael for his recent behaviour.
- Xo decides on her career – she is going to open her very own dance studio!
- Rogelio gets his first part in a US film. Going full frontal.
Behind the scenes