|Air date|| 24 October 2016|
25 October 2016 (CW app)
|Written by||David S. Rosenthal & Paul Sciarrotta|
|Directed by||Brad Silberling|
STRUGGLING RELATIONSHIPS — When Rafael (Justin Baldoni) finally admits that he is over Jane (Gina Rodriguez), their co-parenting style is tested when they argue over what the best preschool is for Mateo. Xo (Andrea Navedo) is paranoid about Alba (Ivonne Coll) finding out her secret and what it will do to their relationship. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is ready to cross over to American TV, especially after he learns his nemesis is making the transition. Meanwhile, "Anezka" (Yael Grobglas) is trying to find new dirt on Rafael when she begins an unexpected romance.
Go here for the full Episode Recap.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Aidan Tiago as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- The Narrator says "When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 25 years, six months, and 14 days old..." making Jane's birthday around mid-April 1991.
- 6 weeks after Michael was shot (mid-july 2016), he and Jane move in with Xo and Alba temporarily
- Jane is scared of Michael going back to work and has continuous nightmares of his shooting
- According to hers and Magda's original plan, Anezka is only supposed to be in the U.S. for two more weeks after ripping off Rafael
- Anezka starts a relationship with Scott, who thinks she's Petra, and tells Rafael