|Air date|| 24 Oct 2016(Television) |
25 Oct 2016 (The Cw App)
|Written by||David S. Rosenthal & Paul Sciarrotta|
|Directed by||Brad Silberling|
STRUGGLING RELATIONSHIPS - When Rafael (Justin Baldoni) finally admits that he is over Jane (Gina Rodriguez), their co-parenting style is tested when they argue over what the best preschool is for Mateo. Xo (Andrea Navedo) is paranoid about Alba (Ivonne Coll) finding out her secret and what it will do to their relationship. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is ready to cross over to American TV, especially after he learns his nemesis is making the transition. Meanwhile, "Anezka" (Yael Grobglas) is trying to find new dirt on Rafael when she begins an unexpected romance.
Go here for the full Episode Recap.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Aidan Tiago as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator