“What if I don’t like it? Being a mom… All of it? What if I can’t handle it?”— Jane
|Air date||6 APRIL 2015|
|Written by|| Jessica O'Toole|
|Directed by||Uta Briesewitz|
REALIZATION — When a crisis with the hotel overwhelms Rafael (Justin Baldoni), Jane (Gina Rodriguez) becomes concerned that he might not be as hands-on in fatherhood as she expected. Alba (Ivonne Coll) is having a difficult time with Xo's (Andrea Navedo) living situation which causes a strain between them. Michael (Brett Dier) helps Rogelio (Jaime Camil) with his relationship with Xo, and in return Rogelio helps Michael come to a realization about Jane. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) discovers a big secret that leaves her unsettled.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Rachel DiPillo as Andie
- “I think she’s going to wake up and realize he’s wrong for her”
- —Michael to Rogelio
- Jane's overwhelmed by the preparation for having a baby and feels like she has to do it alone, while Rafael puts all his focus on the hotel
- Petra expresses that she's interested in Aaron, and he returns her feelings
- Petra tells Aaron she's over Rafael, but later admits that she's not
- Aaron and Petra kiss, but Petra stops it saying she shouldn't have
- Andie and Jane hang out
- Jane asks if she can babysit Andie's niece, Luna, with her, to get experience
- Rogelio and Michael get mani-pedis.
- Xo tries to get Rogelio to say 'I love you'. Rogelio is hesitant with the words.
- Alba tries to tell 16-year-old Xo how to take care of Jane
- Xo does the same when Jane babysits
- Michael and Rogelio become good friends, which irks Rafael
- Petra figures out that Aaron is actually Roman!
- Rogelio has only said 'I love you' to his mother and two ex-wives