““What if I don’t like it? Being a mom… All of it? What if I can’t handle it?””— Jane
|Air date||6 April 2015|
|Written by|| Jessica O'Toole|
|Directed by||Uta Briesewitz|
REALIZATION — When a crisis with the hotel overwhelms Rafael (Justin Baldoni), Jane (Gina Rodriguez) becomes concerned that he might not be as hands-on in fatherhood as she expected. Alba (Ivonne Coll) is having a difficult time with Xo’s (Andrea Navedo) living situation which causes a strain between them.
Michael (Brett Dier) helps Rogelio (Jaime Camil) with his relationship with Xo, and in return Rogelio helps Michael come to a realization about Jane. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) discovers a big secret that leaves her unsettled. Jane will have visions of her future kid and will be having a hard time with handling babies when she offers to take on babysitting.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Andel
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Diane Guerrero as Lina
- Alano Miller as Aaron Zazo
- Catherine Toribio as Teen Xiomara
- Rachel DiPillo as Andie
- Kristen O'Meara as Leah
- Brittani Ebert as Polly
- I think she’s going to wake up and realize he’s wrong for her
- – Michael to Rogelio about Jane
- Rogelio and Michael get mani-pedis.
- Xo tries to get Rogelio to say 'I love you'.
- Rogelio is hesitant with the words.
- Jane tries babysitting