Published Freaking Author!!!”— Chapter Seventy
|Air date||17 November 2017|
|Written by||Carolina Rivera & Micah Schraft|
|Directed by||Melanie Mayron|
PARTY TIME — Jane's (Gina Rodriguez) book is finally being released but her plans to have a party at the local bookshop where she was inspired to be a writer hit a snag. Always wanting to help Jane, Rogelio (Jaime Camil) devises a plan to save the day, but one of his archrivals threatens to ruin the day. Rafael (Justin Baldoni) finds a job, but it is not exactly what he was hoping for. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) has come up with an interesting strategy to get the Marbella back, but Rafael wants nothing to do with it.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara De La Vega
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Elias Janssen as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
Special Guest Star
- Isabel Allende as Herself
- And finally, my deepest gratitude
- to Rafael Solano, without whom
- this book wouldn't have been written.
- Thank you for being the first person
- who believed in me as a writer.
- Thank you for teaching me
- how to be brave
- Fabian – This monologue is a stinky piece of garbage and I hardly understand it!!
- Jane – (mockingly) It's like I'm falling for you all over again
- ―Telenovela ambush
- “I can't believe I was going to tell him I loved him! I can't believe I did love him”
- —Jane about Adam
- “Nothing, I just... I just realised I didn't think after Michael I could ever have my heart broken. So there's that at least!”
- —Jane to Alba and Xo
- Jane meets Isabel Allende!!!
- Fabian's naked book tweets get Isabel Allende to Jane's book release party
- Krishna asks for a raise
- Jane and Adam break up
- Jane fell in love with Adam and was going to say 'I love you'
- Anezka is hanged, but The Narrator reveals it wasn't suicide
- Petra, with Krishna's help, realises that Carl is real when she finds the inhaler.
- When Jane gets furious with her Dad for overcompensating, Rogelio reveals that he had a suspicion that Xo stayed pregnant, but never tried to find out because of his own dreams for his future
- Jane suffers from Survivor's Guilt and has difficulty allowing herself to live and fall in love
- Adam didn't go the the book party because he took a job in L.A.
Notes and references
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11|
12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22
|23 24 25 26 27 28 29|
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
38 39 40 41 42 43 44
|45 46 47 48 49 50 51|
52 53 54 55 56 57 58
59 60 61 62 63 64
|65 66 67 68 69 70
71 72 73 74 75 76
77 78 79 80 81