VirginHorndog”— Chapter Sixty
|Air date||24 April 2017|
|Written by||Carolina Rivera & Micah Schraft|
|Directed by||Micah Schraft|
GETTING BACK OUT THERE – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) is finally a published author but she's reluctant to talk about her past to help sell her book. Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is intimidated by his new younger male co-star and begins to wonder if the newbie is trying to sabotage him. Luisa (guest star Yara Martinez) and her girlfriend Eileen (guest star Elisabeth Rohm) are back in town to visit Rafael (Justin Baldoni), but Rafael isn't taking any chances when it comes to safety. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) must convince Anezka (Yael Grobglas) to come back to Miami to answer some questions the police have for her.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Joseph Sanders as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Yara Martinez as Luisa Alver
- Bridget Regan as Sin Rostro
- Johnny Messner as Chuck Chesser
- Yael Grobglas as Anezka Archuletta
- Alfonso DiLuca as Jorge
- Francisco San Martin as Fabian
- Elisabeth Rohm as Eileen
- Melanie Mayron as Marlene Donaldson
- Evan Todd as Jeremy Howe
- Craig Lee Thomas as Elvis Yeager
- Rose did not get plastic surgery – she's wearing an 'Eileen mask' (like she did as Susanna)
- Luisa and Rose have been together for almost 4 years now.
- Elvis is not an ex-con – he's a PI Rafael hired to protect his family from Sin Rostro
- Anezka travels to the US and is arrested; she reveals that Petra has done something illegal.
- Alba tells Jorge that she doesn't believe in sex outside of marriage
- Jane and Fabian start dating.
- Chuck tells Petra that Rafael is in love with her
- Jane decides to let her private life be a part of the publicity for her book. She talks to Alba about how she doesn't want Michael to become an 'event' in her life and Alba assures her he won't.
- 15,000 copies have been ordered of Jane's book (up 5000 following the personal publicity)
- Fabian has written his own book and finds himself inspired by Jane