Roommate”— Chapter Sixty-Six
|Air date||20 October 2017|
|Written by|| Valentina Garza|
|Directed by||Gina Lamar|
TEAMWORK — Jane's burgeoning relationship with Adam helps bring out her fun side and reminds her that she isn't just a mom. However, when Adam gets a job opportunity, he asks for Jane's opinion on if he should stay or go. Rogelio is facing issues with his co-star at work and things are about to get even worse for him. Xo is helping to take care of Darci to prove that Rogelio is committed to being a father to the baby. Meanwhile, Petra and Rafael are working together to try and buy back the hotel, but are running into trouble, causing tension between them.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Elias Janssen as Mateo Solano Villanueva
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Yara Martinez as Luisa Alver
- Justina Machado as Darci Factor
- Tyler Posey as Adam Alvaro
- Yael Grobglas as Anezka Archuletta
- Priscilla Barnes as Magda
- Keller Wortham as Esteban Santiago
- Norma Maldonado as Director
- Johnny Messner as Chuck Chesser
- Francisco San Martin as Fabian Regalo del Cielo
- Alex Meneses as Katherine Cortes
- “But you've gone there before: slept with men to advance your interests. Whereas, I haven't crossed that line”
- —Rafael being a monster to Petra
- Rafael – I can handle Katherine, okay? I'm not gonna sleep with her, I'm not that person
- Petra – But there'll always be a part of you that thinks I am
- ―He's not even apologising!!
- Rafael – Then why did you get back together with me??
- Petra – I'm not completely sure. I shouldn't have. Maybe you just chose Jane so many times when you finally chose me I didn't wanna say no. Maybe I just needed to be the one to end it
- ―Get it Petra! YAS
- Rogelio says to Xo 'and sometimes it's nice to have a room of one's own'. A Room Of One's Own is a 1929 extended essay by Virginia Woolf
- Petra breaks up with Rafael because he thinks little of her. YAS! Finally!!!!!
- Adam gets offered a job in L.A., but turns it down to stay with Jane.
- Jane tries to divide herself into two people; mom and 'herself', because she's scared of letting Adam into her life fully because her feelings for him are so strong
- Jane sustains an injury that will take 46 weeks to heal and she has to wear a leg brace
- Jane and Rafael make up, becoming friends again
- Jane apologises to Rafael for having taken his monetary support (and, by extension, him) for granted
- Darci and Rogelio agree to try to become friends
- Rogelio installs a nursery at the Los Viajes de Guillermo set
- Rafael sleeps with Katherine Cortes
- Rogelio gets Fabian fired, but Fabian is replaced with Esteban Santiago!
- Esteban and Darci fancy each other
- Magda returns!!! Anezka brought her to The Marbella somehow and she's with the twins!
- Alba and Xo used a friend of Alba's from church's address to get Jane into Catholic school when she was little
- The Narrator used the "kill off a character" trope that the producers of Guillermo used, putting up these six characters: Magda, Anezka, Luisa, Petra, Alba and Rafael!!!