|Air date||22 February 2016|
|Written by||Madeline Hendricks|
|Directed by||Howard Deutch|
SHOULD SHE OR SHOULDN'T SHE? — Jane (Gina Rodriguez) is considering whether or not to take her relationship with Jonathan (guest star Adam Rodriguez) to the next level and turns to Xo (Andrea Navedo) for advice. Xo and Rogelio (Jaime Camil) have their own relationship issues to work out. Meanwhile, as a favor to Rafael (Justin Baldoni), Jane agrees to help Petra (Yael Grobglas) by throwing her a baby shower. Luisa (guest star Yara Martinez) is in a terrible car accident, but all is not as it seems. Michael (Brett Dier) comes to a realization he must share with Jane.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Adam Rodriguez as Jonathan Chavez
- Xiomara turns down Rogelio's proposal
- She is revealed to be Rogelio's first love.
- Petra and Jane develop an honesty basis for their interactions.
- Jane closes the door on Rafael.
- Luisa is used as bait to get Rose captured.
- Rose dies, killed by Mutter killed her and Susanna is wounded.
- Luisa tries to make amends with Rafael.
- Jane remains a virgin.
- Jane and Michael reunite
- Michael reveals that he distanced himself from Jane to ensure her safety and that Jane's safety is why the Sin Rostro case was important to him.
- Alba slept with Pablo before she married Mateo Villanueva. And people in her village judged her.
- Rogelio told his prison pen-pal Lola about his feelings for Xo. Lola would not be released for another 10 years, which is the day Rose is killed.