“You weren't being honest about who you were, I wasn't being honest about what I wanted in life. That's why we broke up”— Jane to Michael
|Air date||7 March 2016|
|Written by|| Jessica O'Toole|
|Directed by||Uta Briesewitz|
BABIES – Jane (Gina Rodriguez) and Michael (Brett Dier) are back together and Jane wishes she had never left Michael in the first place. Rafael (Justin Baldoni) appears to have regressed to his playboy ways and Petra (Yael Grobglas) is concerned about him. But Petra is not aware that Rafael is helping Michael find Mutter's other son, Derek (guest star Mat Vairo). Rogelio's (Jaime Camil) new assistant, Paola (guest star Ana De la Reguera), is actually his stalker Lola. Finally, Petra gives birth to the twins.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Mat Vairo as Derek Ruvelle
- Kathleen York as Angelique Harper
- Ana De la Reguera as Paola/Lola
- Shvona Lavette Chung as Avery Van Allen
- Doris Morgado as Estela
- Petra gives birth to twin girls, Anna & Elsa.
- Rafael missed the birth
- Jane was present at the birth of the twins.
- Xiomara finally tells Alba how she has felt shamed by Alba her entire life.
- Alba apologises to Xiomara, for having transferred the shaming she experienced as a young woman, onto her own daughter.
- Xiomara forgives her.
- Petra tells Jane that Rafael listens to her, but actually Rafael takes Petra's words to heart.
- Rafael's half-brother, Derek, went off the grid the day after Elena Di Nola was revealed as Mutter.
- Rogelio attempts some method Daniel Day-Lewis, Marlon Brando and Robert Di Niro work to get out of his hostage situation.
- Rogelio manages to get a text to Jane via Lola, but is unable to escape.
- Xiomara invites Pablo Alonso Segura to the Villanueva house.
- Michael and Jane get re-engaged.
- Alba considers Pablo 'bad luck'.