|Air date||8 February 2016|
|Written by||Michael J. Cinquemani|
|Directed by||Uta Briesewitz|
A PROPOSAL? – Jane's (Gina Rodriguez) crush on Professor Chavez (guest star Adam Rodriguez) is popping up in her dreams and she needs to evaluate her feelings towards him. Xo (Andrea Navedo) and Jane find Liliana's engagement ring and think that Rogelio (Jaime Camil) is going to propose. Rogelio IS planning to propose, but with a different ring, one that gets swallowed accidentally by Mateo! Michael (Brett Dier) comes to a realization about Rose and Mutter.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Yara Martinez as Luisa Alver
- Bridget Regan as Sin Rostro
- Megan Ketch as Susanna Barnett
- Priscilla Barnes as Magda
- Adam Rodriguez as Jonathan Chavez
- Fabiana Udenio as Elena Di Nola
- Angie Cepeda as Adriana Chavando
- Nishi Munshi as Izzie Hillcroft
- “You should be nervous. You fell in love with him. I told you not to cross that line”
- —Magda to Petra on her wedding day
- Rafael kisses Petra, but she stops it asking if he's over Jane.
- Luisa and Susanna started something, but Susanna breaks it off as Luisa is not over Rose.
- Rogelio proposes to Xiomara, but she doesn't want more kids. Rogelio is considering whether that's a deal breaker.
- Jonathan IS interested in Jane and asks her out.
- Jane is re-evaluating her stance on sex before marriage. She found it easier to stay a virgin, when she was in committed relationships where she planned to marry.
- Rose's real name is Clara.
- We see Petra on her wedding day.
- Jonathan Chavez is recently divorced.
- Elena is Rose's stepmother!
- Petra started relationships with both Lachlan and, later, Rafael as part of a plan.
- Petra may have been pregnant with Lachlan's child, not Rafael's, which she lost in 2011