“You're about to let motherhood hijack your goals”— Xo
BIG DECISIONS — When a slot opens up in the graduate program that Jane has been waiting for, she is faced with her first big motherhood dilemma – leaving Mateo sooner than expected. Rafael is still reeling from Petra’s news as he tries to help plan Mateo’s baptism with Jane. Xo helps Rogelio confront his past even though it makes Xo uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Michael takes some advice from Rogelio about how to handle Jane, but it is easier said than done for him.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- and Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- Catherine Toribio as Teen Xiomara
- Dennis Mencia as Mateo Villanueva
- Rosie Garcia as Young Alba
- Fernando Luis Vega as 19-Year-Old Mateo
- Christopher Caroll as Gustav
- Helen Wilson as Clothilde
- “I wanted you out of my life so I could move forward with Jane”
- —Rafael to Petra
- “Emma Stone! I heard she can play any race!”
- —Rogelio to Dina
- You can't even stand to hear her name
- – Xo to Rogelio about Luciana
- Xiomara – You're a different person, you're not nearly as insecure
- Rogelio – Really?
- “Petra got herself pregnant with Rafael's sperm. I'd be more shocked, but we did that story on Santos”
- —Rogelio tells Michael
- There's no right choice, because we're all different
- – Mommy Group leader about parental life choices
- Remember, she can't hurt you anymore. This is the last part of letting go
- – Xo to Ro
- Maybe you get it from her, Janey. The whole writing thing
- – Xo about Abuela's beautiful Christening letter
- You always bail when you feel threatened. Work through it!
- – Alba to Xo
- First appearance of Jane's grandfather, Mateo Villanueva.
- First flashback of a young Alba.
- Both Xiomara and Jane's baptisms are shown.
- Rogelio and Luciana broke up in 2008
- Alba gives Xo a little baptism, to break her pattern of not working through things.
- First appearance of Rogelio's first wife, who broke his heart — telenovela actress Luciana Leon.
- Luisa's kidnappers speak German.
- It's telenovela shark week aka. 'Make Love Week'
- Jane gets into grad school.
- Luciana is a horder and loves bunnies.
- Rogelio has a purple feelings journal.
- Rose is a confirmed sociopath.
- Jane may have inherited her writing talent from Alba.
- Alba wrote a letter to Xiomara for her baptism. It has become their family tradition.
- Jane reads Alba's letter at Mateo's, as Xiomara read it at Jane's.
- Rafael tells Jane that Petra is pregnant, and Jane tells her family
- Rogelio tells Michael about Petra's pregnancy
- Rose's real name may be Denise.
- Rose brought great suffering upon a Swiss village.
- Michael sources the name Heidi Von Ocher.
- cripple me | REBECCA RUBION
- coyita | GUSTAVO SANTAOLALLA
- pampa | GUSTAVO SANTAOLALLA
- messiah, pt. III, sc. 4: worthy is the lamb | HÄNDEL
- messiah, pt. III, sc. 4: amen | HÄNDEL
- lela | GUSTAVO SANTAOLALLA
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11|
12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22
|23 24 25 26 27 28 29|
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
38 39 40 41 42 43 44
|45 46 47 48 49 50 51|
52 53 54 55 56 57 58
59 60 61 62 63 64
|65 66 67 68 69 70|
71 72 73 74 75 76
77 78 79 80 81