“I don't wanna be just a mom. I want a career, I want a life. I wanna be seen as a person”— Jane
|Air date||May 4, 2015|
|Written by||Jessica O'Toole and Amy Rardin|
|Directed by||Stuart Gillard|
REUNIONS - Jane (Gina Rodriguez) is nervous to attend her five year high school reunion because she feels her life is not what she expected it to be. Rafael (Justin Baldoni) confides in Petra (Yael Grobglas) about Jane's custody request, making Petra think she can fix the problem and become the hero. Xo (Andrea Navedo) is confused about Rogelio's (Jaime Camil) reaction during their show rehearsal until she learns the real reason behind it. Meanwhile, Jane agrees to attend Michael's (Brett Dier) commendation ceremony, but she has a few ground rules. Ivonne Coll also stars.
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petra
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio De La Vega
- and Anthony Mendez as The Narrator
- Greg Collins as Lieutenant Armstrong
- Vanessa Vander Pluym as Jordan
- Michael Galante as Alex Mendez
- Mariah Buzolin as Stephanie Kovakovich
- Karl T. Wright as Mr. Baird
- I'm not afraid of anything. Except acne and leprechauns
- – Rogelio
- And I don't wanna get a reputation for being difficult... again
- – Rogelio
- I did something... Believed someone. And... just not sure if I made the right call
- – Michael
- I know you'll be a good father
- – Jane to Rafael
- And I think she'd do anything – even turn in her own mother – if she thought she had a chance with you
- – Jane to Rafael about Petra
- Rogelio's afraid of heights.
- Alba had an aunt, Inez, who shared the same fear.
- Inez also stole her sister, Gabriella's, husband.
- Jane tells Rafael that she is finally over him and wants to be friends.
- Rafael calls to tell Jane he made a mistake, but Xiomara plays interference.
- Petra gets Magda arrested.