Milos is an internet scam criminal, and is currently imprisoned in Prague. Magda and Petra worked with Czech police to arrange his arrest upon return to the Czech Republic. He has come to the U.S. to rekindle his relationship with Petra, but to no avail.
After buying Petra a share of The Marbella, he returns to claim a returned favor and tells Petra to marry him, as it turns out, in order to secure a tax cover in the U.S., unbeknownst to Petra who only agreed to the marriage as she discovered Milos was secretly monitoring Petra's every move.
Milos and Petra dated around 2008, when Petra and Magda lived in Czech Republic. Knowing Milos was an internet con-man, Magda told Petra that he cheated on her. Milos has anger issues and did not take the break-up well, tossing acid at Magda.
After Ivan's escape from The Marbella, Milos shows up at the hotel, posing as an investor and wanting to prove to Petra that he did not cheat on her. He stages an attack on Petra, which prompts Magda to reveal that she can walk.
Realising that he has no chance of getting back together with Petra, as an apology for disrupting her life, Milos buys Petra a 33% share of The Marbella, but not without strings attached. He is still in love with Petra and succeeds in marrying her in Chapter Twenty-Seven, although Petra specifically stipulates it is a loveless marriage for tax purposes.
- He is from Czech Rdepublic.
- He threw acid at Magda.
- He revealed Magda's deceit, that she is not bound to a wheelchair.
- He forgot Petra's birthday twice.
- He is a bad guy.
- He became rich through his wealthy family and internet scams.
- He and Petra married in Chapter Twenty-Seven, after he agreed to raise Petra's unborn child as his own.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Chapter Twenty-Eight
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Chapter Twelve
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Chapter Thirteen
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Chapter Twenty-Seven
- ↑ Chapter Nine
- ↑ Chapter Ten